Wednesday 19th September | 11 am – 12:15 am (CEST)
Main learning outcomes:
- The main linkages between green policies in the transport sector and employment.
- The expected costs and benefits of greening the private transport sector in Europe.
- Available methodologies to undertake economic analysis using complex data modelling techniques.
- Alejandra Cruz Ross, Transport Officer,SECTOR Department, ILO.
- Francesco Dionori, Chief of Transport Networks & Logistics Section Sustainable Transport Division, UNECE.
- Richard Lewney, Chairman of Cambridge Econometrics.
- Jon Stenning, Associate Director at Cambridge Econometrics, leading CE work in the area of Energy and Climate.