The Standing Orders and rules provide delegations and all persons participating in the International Labour Conference, Governing Body or other meetings with guidance on how to deal with the various procedural questions that may arise in the course of their work. The Legal Adviser may be called upon to provide interpretations on the Standing Orders of the International Labour Conference and Governing Body and rules of other meetings.
- Standing Orders of the International Labour Conference
- Compendium of rules applicable to the Governing Body
- Rules for Regional Meetings (Ed. )
- Standing Orders for technical meetings and Standing Orders for meetings of experts
- Standing Orders of the Joint Maritime Commission
- Standing Orders of the Special Tripartite Committee for the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006
- Standing orders for international conferences of labour statisticians